Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K3 license error

Jump to solution
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

hayaoki7_0-1655454039747.png

What is license error -9?

Verify MBD Toolbox Installation-> OK (Green)

Activate NXP MBD Toolbox-> OK (Green)

Verify MBD Toolbox License-> NG (Red)

Please tell me how to resolve.

Best regards.,

Hayaoki7

0 Kudos
1 Solution
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

Hello

The disk numbers were different.
I was able to fix the license error.
Thank you

Best regards.,

hayaoki7

View solution in original post

7 Replies
RachelGomez123
Contributor I

You need to change your project settings so that Eclipse-CDT manages your Makefiles for you.

Select Project->Properties from the menu bar.
Click C/C++ Build on the left in the dialog that comes up.
Under the Builder Settings tab on the right, select "Generate Makefiles automatically" under the Makefile generation section.
Hit OK and build again.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

0 Kudos
fmendozad
Contributor I

Hello
I have a problem with the Mbdtl license for s32k3 I have installed and downloaded MBDToolbox_S32K3xx_1.0.0_20210607.mltbx but when I try to load the "DIO" program simulink gives me this problem License Error: -1, Model-Based Design Toolbox License Missing, please go to The Model-Based Design Development Toolbox Web Site to get a free license or request a demo. Provide the following HostID: xxxxxx

I have searched for the license as I did when I installed mdbtl s32k14 but it appears to download.

The new board that I bought is the S32k3X4EVB-Q172. Is it possible to program it with Mbdtl s32k3? because I have seen that changes have arisen in the hw and in the sw.

I attach the captures of the licenses that appear on the web

license1.pnglicense2.pnglicense3.png

thank you very much

0 Kudos
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

hello
I don't think you have an MBD license for S32K3.
The S32K3 has its own license page and you need to get it from there. You can go to the web with the NXP Support Package S32K3 or go there from the S32K3 MBD download page.

I hope it will be resolved.
Best regards
Hayaoki7

0 Kudos
fmendozad
Contributor I

Install the NXP S32K3xx support package but I have another problem when I click on one of the highlighted buttons, in the coman window appear the next message:

Warning: MATLAB could not start your system's web browser:

"cmd.exe" is not recognized as an internal or external command,
executable program or batch file.

I don´t find the website to download the license

license4.PNG

0 Kudos
Irina_Costachescu
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi @fmendozad 

If you have not checked this post yet, could you please give this a try? In here you can find the location of the MBDT for S32K3 license, and a step by step described procedure of activating your license.

Also, please note that you are not using the latest MBDT for S32K3, therefore I would recommend upgrading your installation to the latest version (MBDT for S32K3 1.1.0).

Related to the S32K3x4-Q172 EVB, the MBDT 1.1.0 does not provide a default configuration for this hardware part. Therefore, until our next release, which will cover also this derivative, could you please try following the steps described here? You will have to configure your model to use a custom configuration project (as mentioned inside the attached link). This project is also provided in the archive attached to the post. 

Hope this helps,

Irina

0 Kudos
mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @hayaoki7,

Please go to NXP.com and regenerate the license for the S32K3xx, providing the right HOST ID.

To find the host ID, please open a Windows CMD line and execute the vol command. 

mariuslucianand_1-1655455475475.png

Then please reinstall the newly generated license.

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos
hayaoki7
Contributor IV

Hello

The disk numbers were different.
I was able to fix the license error.
Thank you

Best regards.,

hayaoki7