S32K148 green led (D10) blinking

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S32K148 green led (D10) blinking

LalitD
Contributor I

I am unable to flash the S32K148 EVB. Green LED (D10) Starts blinking rapidly when I try to flash the Board. I am trying to flash it through MATLAB NXP MBDT and also tried to flash using S32 Design Studio. 

0 Kudos
4 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @LalitD ,

If my assumption is correct you may need to update or reflash the firmware of the onboard OpenSDA device for the S32K148. A tutorial for such a process has been described previously on this community page https://community.nxp.com/t5/S32-Design-Studio-Knowledge-Base/HOWTO-Update-OpenSDA-Firmware-on-EVB/t... 

Please apply the septs described in there for your type of board.

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos

LalitD
Contributor I

Hello, Thanks for the reply. I am using S32K148 EVB Rev A. I tried updating the openSDA firmware but the board is not going to Bootloader mode. I pressed and held the reset switch SW5 and then connected the USB cable but the board does not go to bootloader mode. Please help me with this. I am trying to update the openSDA firmware from 2 days but it is not going in bootloader mode. Also tried to flash the rbf image file using S32 Design Studio IDE but error occurs during the flashing. 

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @LalitD 

Did you try, before pressing the RESET button while powering up the board, to change the J22 jumper position? 1-2 is the default one, but please change to 2-3 and try the reset procedure.

mariuslucianand_0-1718802271196.png

Regards,

Marius

0 Kudos

LalitD
Contributor I

Hello @mariuslucianand. Yes, I tried to change the J22 jumper position to 2-3 but that too did not work. 

0 Kudos