How to install Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Automotive Microprocessors in matlab

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install Model-Based Design Toolbox for S32K1xx Automotive Microprocessors in matlab

pratayay123
Contributor III

Dear sir /mam,

I am trying to install NXP model-based design in the Matlab 2019a version. after following all steps only support package install in Matlab, not MBDT.

How to solve this issue.

6 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @pratayay123 ,

If you installed the Support package, if you go to the Support Package folder, and run the NXP_Support_Package_S32K1xx.m file, the installer window will popup. Here you have to follow all the steps from the buttons there. You have to go to NXP website and download the MLTBX file, get the license and activate it. Hope the following image gives you a good starting point.

mariuslucianand_0-1614588861274.png

Hope this helps,
Marius

0 Kudos

pratayay123
Contributor III

Dear Marius,

On trying to download the MLTBX file, it is getting downloaded as a ZIP file and not as as a .MLTBX file and hence I couldnt install the MLTBX file as an add on...

0 Kudos

pratayay123
Contributor III

Dear sir, I also followed the same process but only the support package install in Matlab NXP MBD toolbox got missing.

0 Kudos

mv3234
Contributor II

i am also facing same problem ,i have changed the .zip file in to .mltbx but the problem remains same

0 Kudos

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @pratayay123 ,

The support package will guide you to install our product. Please download the .mltbx file from NXP website and manually run it in Matlab, it will install it automatically.

If the .mltbx file has the .zip extension, please change the extension to .mltbx. 

Here is a related thread: https://community.nxp.com/t5/NXP-Model-Based-Design-Tools/Unable-to-install-the-Model-based-design-t...

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

pratayay123
Contributor III

Thanks Marius..

0 Kudos