cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EEPROM model flashing through RAPP ID bootloader utility

Amruta
Contributor I

Hi Team,

I want to use Flash EEE write and Flash EEE Read blocks for saving variable. I have created a simple Simulink model(Please find the attachment) for checking the functionality of it and I tried to flash the .mot file into S32K144 EVB board using RappID bootloader utility. Following steps I have done:

1. Build the model

2.Jumer settings: J104--> 1-2 and J107-->1-2

3.Drag and Drop S32K144.rbf(attached rbf) into the drive.

4.Reset the board using reset button.

5.Flashed the .mot file of the attached Simulink model using RappID bootloader tool.

When I press start bootloader button, I have received communication error. The flash sector are not getting erased and program.

Please suggest solution for it as I'm using this board for the first time. I have used the default linker. I have nor partitioned the memory. Just flashed build the attached model and tried to flash it using RappID tool.

Thanks,

Amruta

0 Kudos
3 Replies

mariuslucianand
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello @Amruta,

I guess that we can start by modifying the point 3.Drag and Drop S32K144.rbf(attached rbf) into the drive.  For flashing the RBF, you shall use the S32DS as described in the thread below: https://community.nxp.com/t5/Model-Based-Design-Toolbox-MBDT/Flashing-S32K144-with-PEMicro-Multilink... 

Hope this helps,

Marius

0 Kudos

Amruta
Contributor I

Hi Marius,

Thanks for your reply. 

I tried flashing .rbf file through the S32DS, my board is programmed and reset. I'm getting screen pop-up as "No source available for "0xfffffffe". 

Following steps are done:

1.Flash from File.

2.Selected .rbf file and flashed it through PE micro multilink.

Please find the attached for the same.

Thanks,

Amruta

0 Kudos

Amruta
Contributor I

Hi Marius,

I need help on this as it is affecting the project deliverables.

I'm not able to flash application code using RappID bootloader.

Regards,

Amruta

0 Kudos