Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DEVKIT-MPC5744P:FCAN_Receive_ID_0x3FF to select Mode:blocking

hesander
Contributor II

HI:

Test board is:DEVKIT-MPC5744P

I open example model <flexcan_slave_mpc574x> to test FCAN Receive.When I want to get data from FCAN_Receive_ID_0x3FF,I click block parameters of FCAN_Receive_ID_0x3FF to selct Mode:blocking.Then occurs ERROR.Please Help!

Simulink model is attached.

ERROR PHOTO 0.png

ERROR PHOTO.png

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
7 Replies

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello hesander‌,

Could you first tell me what version of the MPC toolbox are you using? Just to be sure, you can run 

ver

command in the MATLAB terminal.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

hesander
Contributor II

Hi.The version is 3.0.0

helieyong

邮箱:he.lieyong@163.com

|

Signature is customized by Netease Mail Master

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello hesander‌,

I am not able to reproduce your problem with a fresh install of the toolbox.

Can you try and reset the MATLAB path? For that you should go to MATLAB Home tab -> Set Path -> Click on Default -> Then click on Save.

Capture.JPG

Untitled.png

and then run the mbd_mpc_path script so you install the path for the toolbox over a fresh, default MATLAB path. 

Note: you will lose other paths other than the default + MPC toolbox paths by doing this. Consider saving the current  contents of your MATLAB path (you can get it by typing matlabpath in the MATLAB terminal for instance).

Note: this file is located in {INSTALL_ROOT}/src.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

And hesander‌, please let me know what MATLAB version you are using and if you have other toolboxes from us installed (for S32K for instance) - maybe I can replicate your issue.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos

chenli2
Contributor II

I have same problem and I followed your instruction but same problem. MATLAB 2018b. MPC57xx MBD toolbox version 3.0. I was surprised that all CAN example only has non-blocking mode. If there is blocking mode CAN receive, it would answer all customer's question and fixed the problem.

If possible, don't try to duplicate the problem and just send us a simple example.

Thanks,

Li

0 Kudos

hesander
Contributor II

Hi,MATLAB version is 2018a.

0 Kudos

constantinrazva
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello hesander‌,

Did you try resetting the path as I mentioned above? I still can not reproduce your issue, on no MATLAB version.

Kind regards,

Razvan.

0 Kudos