flexcan_normal mode example code is not working

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flexcan_normal mode example code is not working

gomathichinnasa
Contributor II

Am working on CAN with  k60DN512 controller, here i connected the PORTA_12 and PORTA_13 for CAN_TX and CAN_RX.

i)and i was trying to print some data through CAN, for that i took example code from this path "Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_1\mqx\examples\can\flexcan"

then i compiled and load the code to controller but its not working properly, from that example when its enter in to Tx_Task() it is struggling "flexcan_send" this function.

ii)What i have to do for this, want to any changes in BSP file for CAN configurations,

iii) Am using the CAN0 so how to configure for this.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please check this post: Anyone know an easy way to enable old flexcan driver over the new fsl_flexcan?

Please let me know if this helps!!

Have a great day,
Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

gomathichinnasa
Contributor II

hi,

no am not getting any improvement on this, am not having clear idea about  CAN , so help at this point.

Actually i copied the code (which is shared in the link you gave in the previous reply) and compiled and loaded to our customized k60 development board. there in the CAN0_TX and CAN0_RX pin am getting some data that is coming in every 100ms delay continuously. and also my RX_task is not working.

And also while checking the CAN register came to know some message like " An ACK error occurred since last read of this register."  & "FlexCAN is transmitting a message. "and also "FlexCAN is not receiving a message."  don't know where is the issue.

Thanks & Regards

Gomathi Chinnasamy

0 Kudos