cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

flash program using Ethernet bootloader

Jump to solution
garimaparashar
Contributor III

i am using codeworrior 10.6 ang mqx4.0 ,TWRK60D100M.

By using ethernet bootloader document from freescale. i am stuck in Fnet demo downloading due to incompatiblity of tower.

Fnet demo is for TWRK60n512. i am using TWRK60D100M.

i am not find Fnet demo for TWRK60D100M.

so please give me Fnet demo for TWRK60D100M or any solution for that..

Labels (1)
1 Solution
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

TWR-K60D100M isn’t directly supported by FNET.

However there should not be big differences in compare with TWR-K60N512. Most important changes will be probably in:

1. Clock setup – PLL settings
  2. UART pins configuration.

Detail information about differences between Kinetis K60 Rev1.x (TWR-K60N512) and Rev2.x (TWR-K60D100M) could be found in our application note AN4445 Kinetis 100 MHz Rev 1.x to Rev 2.x Migration Guide:

http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4445.pdf

Some time ago, a colleague migrated the FNET demo in order to use the TWR-K60D100M, please check the attachment, you can use it as reference in order to migrate the new FNET release.

I hope this helps, have a nice day!

Sol

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

2 Replies
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Garima,

TWR-K60D100M isn’t directly supported by FNET.

However there should not be big differences in compare with TWR-K60N512. Most important changes will be probably in:

1. Clock setup – PLL settings
  2. UART pins configuration.

Detail information about differences between Kinetis K60 Rev1.x (TWR-K60N512) and Rev2.x (TWR-K60D100M) could be found in our application note AN4445 Kinetis 100 MHz Rev 1.x to Rev 2.x Migration Guide:

http://www.freescale.com/files/32bit/doc/app_note/AN4445.pdf

Some time ago, a colleague migrated the FNET demo in order to use the TWR-K60D100M, please check the attachment, you can use it as reference in order to migrate the new FNET release.

I hope this helps, have a nice day!

Sol

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

garimaparashar
Contributor III

Hi Sol,

Superb...!!

Thanks a lot for the demo.

I tried to run a demo for TWR-K60D100M and it is working perfectly.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Garima

0 Kudos