Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cgi function is not responding

Jump to solution
utsavikalpesh
Contributor V

Hi All,

I am using Code Warrior v10.2 and mqx of  v4.0 and make a project which was working fine earlier but now sudden it is not responding to cgi function. Also now when I am running demo code of web-hvac ,it is also not responding to cgi function.

I also tried to repaire mxq but no improvements appear in problem....

Can anybody tell me what is that going on...............??

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Utsavi,

You are not giving too much information to provide a suggestion. So, let me start the the basics. You could go and take a look to the TAD tool (MQX menu).

1. I would start by checking the MQX errors option and check if something is wrong there.

2. The stack usage is also a good start to review if you are a lack of memory.

3. Task summary will tell you if each one of the task has errors, status of each one and what are they waiting for in case they are stuck.

4. Kernel log is your last change to get data of what is going on in the system. The example of how to use that is in C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\mqx\examples\klog

I hope this helps you to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards,
Garabo

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Luis_Garabo
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Utsavi,

You are not giving too much information to provide a suggestion. So, let me start the the basics. You could go and take a look to the TAD tool (MQX menu).

1. I would start by checking the MQX errors option and check if something is wrong there.

2. The stack usage is also a good start to review if you are a lack of memory.

3. Task summary will tell you if each one of the task has errors, status of each one and what are they waiting for in case they are stuck.

4. Kernel log is your last change to get data of what is going on in the system. The example of how to use that is in C:\Freescale\Freescale_MQX_4_0\mqx\examples\klog

I hope this helps you to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards,
Garabo

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
utsavikalpesh
Contributor V

HI Garabo,

Thnx for the reply and providing me the basic information.There was the problem with my internet settings but now it is working perfectly..

Thnx again.:smileylaugh:

0 Kudos