cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cfmprot and flashx

Jump to solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

I was unable to get the flashx examples working running from MRAM, then I realised that the CFMPROT register was set to all 1's (using 'view registers'). I then programmed the flash and it worked.

Now when I go back to MRAM cfmprot is set again... How do I make cfmprot = 0 for debuggin in RAM?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

I have fixed everything up so it works for my application, I just modified everything to do what i needed. I still have no idea about that example and why it doesnt work, seems somehow the example decides not to load cfmprot unless you flash it first or something, strange....

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi,

I have spent a good part of today trying to get the flashx example running on my 52259evb and 52259demo.

Both clearly have problems on my computer.

cfmprot often comes up as 0xFFFFFFFF when viewed as using the register view... The only way I can get the examples to run is if i first program the flash, then use the MRAM debug... I have tried two computers, two install's of Codewarrior 7.1 with the patch.

It appears there is something wrong with the driver that allows it to boot with the cfmprot register not configured.

0 Kudos
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

I have fixed everything up so it works for my application, I just modified everything to do what i needed. I still have no idea about that example and why it doesnt work, seems somehow the example decides not to load cfmprot unless you flash it first or something, strange....

0 Kudos