Realizing IEEE 1588 using TWR-WIFI-G1011MI: 802.11b Wi-Fi Module (GainSpan)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realizing IEEE 1588 using TWR-WIFI-G1011MI: 802.11b Wi-Fi Module (GainSpan)

ThomNet
Contributor III

Hi you all,

do you know, whether it's possible to synchronize two or more Kinetis K60 tower systems with the TWR-WIFI-G1011MI board based on IEEE 1588 protocol. If yes, is there an AN for it?

I'm looking for a wireless synchronisation of the systems without any access point or wired IP system, only WLAN synchronisation with all the WiFi moduls running in adhoc mode.

Thanks in advance for any idea or helpful information.

My very best

Thomas

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

slaroche
Contributor II

Hello,

I am also trying to connect using adhoc mode, but I am using a RedPine Signal module RS-2101 and MQX 3.7.  I tried the "light webserver" demo project that installs with the RedPine patch.  There is settings (#define) that can be change to compile the software to run in adhoc.  I was able to create a network.  I am able to join the network from a Ipad, but it looks like I can't reach the web server (a static IP was set on the ipad since no DCHP server is running).

I am also wondering if adhoc connection is possible (with MQX 3.7 or later) and if there is a working demo that exist.

0 Kudos

Tarun_redpine
Contributor III

Adhoc connection is possible (with MQX 3.7). Were you able to ping from ipad?

Can you try to make ipad as a creator of adhoc and compile the code with setting as Joiner in project.

webserver from ipad should be reachable and it should work.

Please let me know your observation.

0 Kudos