Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read SD Card data created using MQX from PC

Jump to solution
skteh
Contributor III

Hi,

I have a problem when read back a file on SD card that created in MQX from PC.

Currently I'm using MQX 4.1.1 on TWR-K70F120M development board to do the testing.

With mfs_sdcard_twr70f120m sample project, I write a file to SD card in shell via serial com.

I can read back the file correctly in shell even the development board is restarted.

When i move the SD card to PC, I can see the written file is there in file explorer.

However, I can't view/copy/delete the file, file explorer always respond file not found.

Is this a known problem?

Thank you

Labels (1)
1 Solution
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi SK,

What development tool are you using?  CW10.6.4 or IAR or Keil or Other?

Which target are you compiling and downloading?

I'm using Int Flash SramData Debug for the mfs_sdcard_twrk70f120m MQX4.1.1 application.

I write a file....removed SD Card and plugged it back in then typed the file to see it on the terminal successfully.

I then removed and plugged into my Win7 64-bit laptop and could find file, open (NotePad++), see, edit, and save successfully.

I then removed from laptop and plugged into TWR-K70F120M again and could again see file and type file successfully.

You might try cleaning your projects, rebuilding, and re-testing.

Regards,

David

View solution in original post

4 Replies
RadekS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi SK,

This sound like some problem with access rights on PC or damaged FAT table.

Could you please first try reformat SD card on board or PC?

I hope it helps you.

Have a great day,
RadekS

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos
soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi SK,

In addition to David´s  comments,  could you please try using a different sdcard device?

Regards

Sol

0 Kudos
DavidS
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi SK,

What development tool are you using?  CW10.6.4 or IAR or Keil or Other?

Which target are you compiling and downloading?

I'm using Int Flash SramData Debug for the mfs_sdcard_twrk70f120m MQX4.1.1 application.

I write a file....removed SD Card and plugged it back in then typed the file to see it on the terminal successfully.

I then removed and plugged into my Win7 64-bit laptop and could find file, open (NotePad++), see, edit, and save successfully.

I then removed from laptop and plugged into TWR-K70F120M again and could again see file and type file successfully.

You might try cleaning your projects, rebuilding, and re-testing.

Regards,

David

skteh
Contributor III

Hi David,

Thank for fast respond.

After I reinstall MQX 4.1.1, I succeeded write to SD card without error when read in PC.

I think I alter some code in my original code.

Anyway, thank you for the help.