cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while resizing ov10635 camera captured image

md_anayatullah
Contributor II

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to display 4 omnivision 10635 camera captured data by resizing the each camera data, so that all four camera data can be displayed simultaneously in single screen.But I am unable to resize frame using UMat Class.My code is given below:

vsdk::Mat frame_cam0 = lpFrame[0].mUMat.getMat(vsdk::ACCESS_RW |OAL_USAGE_CACHED);
 vsdk::Mat frame_cam1 = lpFrame[1].mUMat.getMat(vsdk::ACCESS_RW |OAL_USAGE_CACHED);
 vsdk::Mat frame_cam2 = lpFrame[2].mUMat.getMat(vsdk::ACCESS_RW |OAL_USAGE_CACHED);
 vsdk::Mat frame_cam3 = lpFrame[3].mUMat.getMat(vsdk::ACCESS_RW |OAL_USAGE_CACHED);
 vsdk:: Mat frame0;
 vsdk:: Mat frame1;
 vsdk:: Mat frame2;
 vsdk:: Mat frame3;
 Size size(640,360);
 resize(frame_cam0,frame0,size);
 resize(frame_cam1,frame1,size);
 resize(frame_cam2,frame2,size);
 resize(frame_cam3,frame3,size);
 Rect ROI(0,360,640,360);
 Rect ROI1(0, 0,640,360);
 Rect ROI2(640, 0,640,360);
 Rect ROI3(640,360,640,360);

The Error while building it on Linux:
../src/main.cpp:494:35: error: invalid initialization of reference of type ‘cv::InputArray {aka const cv::_InputArray&}’ from expression of type ‘vsdk::Mat’  resize(frame_cam0,frame0,size);

Any suggestion regarding how to resize the camera captured image will be highly appreciated....

Best Regards
Md Anayatullah

0 Kudos
1 Reply

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

This Community is not appropriate to asking questions about Vision SDK.

Refer to our reply to your ticket #00229470.

Please always use Tickets to receive support for Vision SDK.

Have a great day,
Platon

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------