您的意思是: 
已解决

NOR Flash into MQX (39vf010)

跳至解决方案
554 次查看
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Hi Guys,

Just starting to set up the MCF52259 + sst39vf010 in MQX3.4.0 on CW10.2 Win7.

I started this thread as I am hoping that someone has already got this chip (or similar SST flash part) working and is willing to share their drivers. Otherwise, I will post up a HOWTO: once I get it working as there is little help to do this, and I have never tried before. Any help along the way would be appreciated : )

Does anyone have any handy hints and tips? Drivers for NOR Flash integration? I cant see any external flash examples in the MQX examples.... Do any development boards come with Flash that are supported in MQX3.4?

标记 (4)
0 项奖励
回复
1 解答
393 次查看
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Well,

I wrote the drivers, then when I started implementing them into the flashx driver, I quickly decided this was overkill. It can be done, but wow, what a job.

So, I have core drivers for sector erase and program byte for the sst39vf series, message me if you want them.

在原帖中查看解决方案

0 项奖励
回复
1 回复
394 次查看
CarlFST60L
Senior Contributor II

Well,

I wrote the drivers, then when I started implementing them into the flashx driver, I quickly decided this was overkill. It can be done, but wow, what a job.

So, I have core drivers for sector erase and program byte for the sst39vf series, message me if you want them.

0 项奖励
回复