cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MQX 4.2 Project Wizard can't be installed

Jump to solution
norbertoj
Contributor III

I have some problems to add MQX 4.2 to Codewarrior 10.6. I used the option Install new software, this said me that MQX patch were added successfully; however, when I wanted to create a new MQX 4.2 Project, it was not of my options in File/New. I have tried everything like as reinstalling  codewarrior, and it was the same result.

My Codewarrior is 10.6 Special Edition Offline.

ErrorMQX.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

CW10.6 can support MQX4.2 without problem.

please go to IDE menu "help", "install new software" to install related MQX4.2 plugins.

pastedImage_0.png

this should enable MQX4.2 from menu:

pastedImage_1.png

can it help you?

Have a great day,

Jennie Zhang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

CW10.6 can support MQX4.2 without problem.

please go to IDE menu "help", "install new software" to install related MQX4.2 plugins.

pastedImage_0.png

this should enable MQX4.2 from menu:

pastedImage_1.png

can it help you?

Have a great day,

Jennie Zhang

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
norbertoj
Contributor III

OK, After repeating three times your instructions; finally, I could install MQX 4.2 Wizard :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

that's nice. congratulations!
Have a great day,
Jennie Zhang

0 Kudos
norbertoj
Contributor III

I did it, but it still missed, I can't see MQXN 4.2 Project Wizard.

0 Kudos