cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FNET Bootloader on K60N512

Jump to solution
master_szumi
Contributor III

Im using bootloader and with small programs it works OK.

I've got huge program with MQX (over 200kb) and bootloader returns me error on writing to address 0x46200.

(In debbuger I've noticed: Error is caused by verify function - ram is different than flash)

It means that internal flash is corrupted?

How to verify if flash is corrupted or not?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
master_szumi
Contributor III

From freescale support:

Pls try this code           FNET_MK_FMC_PFB0CR &= 0xFFFFFFE6; /* Single entry buffer disable.*/          FNET_MK_FMC_PFB1CR &= 0xFFFFFFE6; /* Single entry buffer disable. */          FNET_MK_FMC_PFB0CR &= 0xFFFFFFF9; /* Data Cache disable. */          FNET_MK_FMC_PFB1CR &= 0xFFFFFFF9; /* Data Cache disable. */instead of the one you mentioned. I tried this and it worked, at least I didn't get an error. Should you need to contact us with regard to this message, please see the notes below.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
master_szumi
Contributor III

I've noticed that verify function gives error - so I set breakpoint in this function and flash memory is not the same as ram,

but than I let program go and stop it again and flash is equal as ram (flash changed!). Whats up?

0 Kudos
master_szumi
Contributor III

From freescale support:

Pls try this code           FNET_MK_FMC_PFB0CR &= 0xFFFFFFE6; /* Single entry buffer disable.*/          FNET_MK_FMC_PFB1CR &= 0xFFFFFFE6; /* Single entry buffer disable. */          FNET_MK_FMC_PFB0CR &= 0xFFFFFFF9; /* Data Cache disable. */          FNET_MK_FMC_PFB1CR &= 0xFFFFFFF9; /* Data Cache disable. */instead of the one you mentioned. I tried this and it worked, at least I didn't get an error. Should you need to contact us with regard to this message, please see the notes below.
0 Kudos
butok
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Szumi,

I have just checked it, - the new version of cache disabling, does not cause any issue for my Kinetis chip, which I have.

So it will be added to the next version of FNET Kinets flash driver, to cover your Kinetis mask-set.

Thank you,

Andrey Butok

0 Kudos