cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPC5744p programming characteristics

Jump to solution
XSL-WF
Contributor I

What is the flash erase and write operation time of mpc5744p? I can't find the parameters in the user manual.

In addition, when I do a project of Program bootloader , the upper computer can send 1.5MB files within 80s, but it takes more than 3 minutes to complete the whole Program / download process. What is the reason?

0 Kudos
1 Solution
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

What is the flash erase and write operation time of mpc5744p?

Please have a look at datasheet for it: 3.16.1.1 Flash memory program and erase specifications

petervlna_0-1648027075711.png

In addition, when I do a project of Program bootloader , the upper computer can send 1.5MB files within 80s, but it takes more than 3 minutes to complete the whole Program / download process. What is the reason?

This depends on how do you program the device. For some serial communication it depends on settings and HW limits or for JTAG / NEXUS it depends on programmer spec, etc... there can be lot of delays.

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BreannaWalker
Contributor I

Programming is an extremely exciting world of creativity and logic, but it can be challenging at times. It's cool that there are services like https://programmingdoer.com/do-my-python-homework that can help you out by walking you through the tasks you may encounter. This can be a real support when you need help with programming assignments, allowing you to better understand the material and go through the difficult parts with more confidence.

0 Kudos
BreannaWalker
Contributor I

Hello

0 Kudos
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

What is the flash erase and write operation time of mpc5744p?

Please have a look at datasheet for it: 3.16.1.1 Flash memory program and erase specifications

petervlna_0-1648027075711.png

This depends on how do you program the device. For some serial communication it depends on settings and HW limits or for JTAG / NEXUS it depends on programmer spec, etc... there can be lot of delays.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos
XSL-WF
Contributor I

I can't find the programming characteristics in Document Number: MPC5744PRM  Rev. 6.1, 10/2017.

0 Kudos
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

It is because you are referring to reference manual.

the device characteristics are described in data sheet:

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/data-sheet/MPC5744P.pdf

best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos