Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question of MPC5777C’s ADC input current

Jump to solution
Luke_Chun
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Dear Team

Could you check my question of MPC5777C’s ADC input current?

Could you let me know about the minimum input current(not ADC module's power consumption) on the ADC’s pin for the measurement?

Because I wish to know the minimum input current for the calculation of ADC pin’s series resistor value.

If you have ADC H/W guidance, please provide it.

Thank you.

Labels (1)
1 Solution
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Current limiting resistor values should be based on IINJA value what is 5mA for MPC5777C device.

I don’t have a guidance but I can share excel calculator showing influence external component of ADC input on conversion accuracy – note that it is related to eQADC module only (document prepared for MPC55xx devices but applicable for MPC5777C eQADC module as well as this module is backward compatible).

View solution in original post

1 Reply
davidtosenovjan
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Current limiting resistor values should be based on IINJA value what is 5mA for MPC5777C device.

I don’t have a guidance but I can share excel calculator showing influence external component of ADC input on conversion accuracy – note that it is related to eQADC module only (document prepared for MPC55xx devices but applicable for MPC5777C eQADC module as well as this module is backward compatible).