cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Microcontroller Recording MPC555lf8mzp40

smdeletronics
Contributor I

Hi!

Microcontroller MPC555lf8mzp40, applied in automotive line.
I am replacing the faulty microcontroller with a new one, but I am not able to record it.
The 448kb execution file I already have it ready to be written.
But the communication line initialization software with the CAN line is lacking so that the process of recording the 448kb file will occur.
I need a professional to develop this software for me, my contact is smdeletronics@gmail.com

Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

I'm not sure if I can understand the question but if you need to program MPC555, you need BDM programmers like:

PEmicro | Experts in Embedded tools for Flash Programming and Development 

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos

smdeletronics
Contributor I

Hi!

Lukas

The tools to do the recording on the programmer like the PE Micro I have.
I need a professional staff to develop the software that communicates the microcontroller with the CAN network, so I can record the file on the microcotrol.
I work in automotive ECU replay tracking, and when I need to change the MPC555lf8MZ40 microcontroller I can not get communication with the controller to start recording, from the file.
I can read and save the 448kb file of a microcontroller, but I can not read the initialization software that is recorded in the microcontroller, because it must have some type of protection.
This startup software I need to be developed by a professional for me, so I can record the 448kb file.

0 Kudos

lukaszadrapa
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

we provide paid professional services but I guess that the team won't be able to support old MPC555:

NXP Professional Services | NXP 

Or you can try some other SW companies. I'm afraid I cannot help more in this matter.

Regards,

Lukas

0 Kudos