Hello ,I am doing some small stuff using SPI for that reason , I wanted to test my SPI channel is working or not . I am using NXP 5744 controller .Can anybody help me to get a piece of code which I can test(mater-slave) my SPI channel is working or no

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello ,I am doing some small stuff using SPI for that reason , I wanted to test my SPI channel is working or not . I am using NXP 5744 controller .Can anybody help me to get a piece of code which I can test(mater-slave) my SPI channel is working or no

sagarmohanty
Contributor II

Hello ,I am doing some small stuff using SPI for that reason , I wanted to test my SPI channel  is working or not . I am using NXP 5744 controller .Can anybody help me to get a piece of code which I can test(mater-slave) my SPI channel  is working  or not (I have MCAL layer with SPI enable )

3 Replies

PetrS
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi,

The S32 Design Studio for Power Architecture includes 2 demo examples that’s shows communication between 2 DSPIs modules. Examples are called SPI_MPC5744P and SPI_DMA_MPC5744P. You can refer to them.

BR, Petr

sagarmohanty
Contributor II

I have initialized the SPI and call the function where I am just triggering the spi transfer but I am not able to see any data in the logical analyser .though I am getting transfer success call back .

Controller used : nxp 5744 , DSPI3 in master mode

static uint16 u16SpiAnswer = 0u;

static uint16 u16BufToSend = 0xAA55;

Spi_SetupEB(SpiConf_SpiChannel_SpiCh_MasterUnit, (const Spi_DataType*) u16BufToSend,(Spi_DataType*) u16SpiAnswer,((uint16)1));

Spi_SyncTransmit(SpiConf_SpiSequence_MasterUnit);

0 Kudos

sagarmohanty
Contributor II

SPI.GIF

0 Kudos