Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calypso 3M differences

Jump to solution
JosefFuchs
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

customer so far was using SPC5746CHK1MMJ6, but needs to switch to SPC5746CHK1AMMJ6

for the "1A" version i can find details, e.g. it is using  the "N84S" mask (see attachment); but I cannot find any details for the"1" version (without "A").

It might use an older mask, but this is a guess only...

I also checked errata sheets, but here there is only a reference to the mask number, not to the order number.

So: what is the exact difference between SPC5746CHK1MMJ6 and SPC5746CHK1AMMJ6.

Thnis is important to figure out wheter the customer needs a requalification or not.

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Josef,

The A represents cut 2. (N84S).

The non A is the cut 1 (N06M).

This info would be added in the DS in future release, but this may take some time as no planned DS update is scheduled in near future.

Exact difference would be stated in the Errata sheet for each cut. But I know we have difference sheet for Calypso6M, so I will check whether we also have one for cal3M.

Best regards,

Peter

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
petervlna
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Josef,

The A represents cut 2. (N84S).

The non A is the cut 1 (N06M).

This info would be added in the DS in future release, but this may take some time as no planned DS update is scheduled in near future.

Exact difference would be stated in the Errata sheet for each cut. But I know we have difference sheet for Calypso6M, so I will check whether we also have one for cal3M.

Best regards,

Peter

0 Kudos