Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Build error when compiling MTRCKTSPS5744P_S32DS

Jump to solution
Zeeico
Contributor II

Hello,

I am working on an MCP 5744P dev kit, and I am trying to get the software to compile and run. I have been following these guides (guide 1 and guide 2), but when I compile the code, I get the following error: SWLIBS_Typedefs.h: No such file or directory. I also have the following warnings, which I assume are related to the errors: Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\NXP\AMMCLIB\MPC574xP_AMMCLIB_v1.1.15\include) and Invalid project path: Include path not found (C:\NXP\AMMCLIB\MPC574xP_AMMCLIB_v1.1.15\lib\s32ds_ppc). I have version 1.1.26 of AMMCLIB, and I was planning to simply edit the path variables and change the version number in the path, but I couldn't find anything relating to AMMCLIB v1.1.15 there, only things related to v1.1.9, which is not creating an error in of itself.

Side note, I had to install AMMCLIB after installing the Motor Control Application Software as otherwise the install would simply not work.

Thanks for your help

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zeeico
Contributor II

I got it working, I had to change the path in Path and Symbols, looking into path variables was the wrong place.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Zeeico
Contributor II

I got it working, I had to change the path in Path and Symbols, looking into path variables was the wrong place.

0 Kudos