cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best eTPU Development Environment

duelfuel
Contributor II

Hello

I need to develop an eTPU engine crank angle function for a 60 tooth wheel with 2 missing teeth every 120 degrees.

The CAM will tell me when I an approaching cylinder 1 TDC.

I have looked at AN3768 eTPU Automotive Set 2 and I may be able to manually modify the code to suite.

An alternative is to maybe use the eTPU development kits from Ashware with the benefits of auto code generation.

I would be grateful for any advice as to the best eTPU development environment for this.

I have already purchased CodeWarrior Standard version.

Thanks

John

Labels (1)
4 Replies

MilanBrejl
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello John,

I suggest you to start with AN4907, instead of AN3768. It is a new and much better Engine control eTPU library.

It is developped in CodeWarrior for eTPU. Simulation scripts are included.

Regards,

Milan

reanimotion
Contributor I

Milan,

When will the online eTPU Function Selector be updated with the new code from AN4907?

0 Kudos

MilanBrejl
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
0 Kudos

duelfuel
Contributor II

Hi Milan

Thanks for the reply, the new eTPU library look great, just what I am looking for.

I have downloaded the AN4907 application note and software but I can't find the associated AN4908 application or software.

I have ordered the standard CodeWarrior suite (CWA-STANDARD-NL), can you tell me if the contains the CodeWarrior Development Studio for eTPU, or do I have to order that separately?

Looking at the website the part number CWA-STANDARD-NL covers both the standard CodeWarrior suite and the CodeWarrior Development Studio for eTPU.

Thanks again for the reply

John

0 Kudos