cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMU design file for autopilot

tk3
Contributor I

Hello ,

I am new to this community of nxp, I was working on STM32 , so I need the reference file for autopilot latest version so i get the design file of FMU and base board of FMUM-RT117X but I didn't get the file of IMU board so is there any reference available that follow the Pixhawk version 6. 

thankyou in advance 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tk3,

I'm afraid I don't quite understand what file you are requesting. Could you please be more specific about the device you are using and the file that you require?

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

tk3
Contributor I

I am making Autopilot using MIMXRT1175DVMAA , there are so many website who work on autopilot but I couldn't get the proper reference file for IMU (Inertial Measurement unit).

Thankyou 

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tk3,

Thank you for your clarification. What IMU are you currently using with your RT1170?

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos

tk3
Contributor I

I want to use the IMU of PX4 version 6 so from every file there is no reference file for IMU . As there is no magnetometer in FMU so maybe it would include in the IMU . So guide me with this problem.

0 Kudos

EdwinHz
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi @tk3,

Understood. I'm afraid that we do not have these files, however. In this case, I would have to redirect you the PX4 Autopilot forum here: Discussion Forum for PX4, Pixhawk, QGroundControl, MAVSDK, MAVLink - Forums for the open-source dron...

Perhaps they can aid you on betting the IMU reference files.

BR,
Edwin.

0 Kudos