MCUXpresso SDK equivalent of KSDK CRC driver

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MCUXpresso SDK equivalent of KSDK CRC driver

jeffthompson
Contributor V

Does MCUXpresso have an equivalent of the KSDK CRC driver found in KSDK_1.2.0\platform\drivers\src\crc? If it does, I can’t seem to find it. I want to use the equivalent of the CRC_DRV_xxxx functions, if they exist.

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Jeff,

Can you please provide the MCU that you are using, the version of its SDK as well as the version of MCUXpresso IDE that you have please.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

jeffthompson
Contributor V

MCUXpresso SDK 2.6.2

MCUXpresso IDE 11.0.1

Jeff Thompson | Senior Electrical Engineer-Firmware

+1 704 752 6513 x1394

www.invue.com

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Thank you, Jeff. In addition I need the part number you are using for your MCU. This is so I can check if it supports CRC, as not all microcontrollers support this feature.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

jeffthompson
Contributor V

Sabina,

It’s the MIMXRT1062DVJ6A

Jeff Thompson | Senior Electrical Engineer-Firmware

+1 704 752 6513 x1394

www.invue.com

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your quick reply. The i.MXRT1062 does not have CRC drivers. Unlike other microcontrollers, this mcu does not have a stand-alone CRC module. In the i.MXRT1062 it is part of the DCP(Data Co-Processor), you can find the drivers for this in the SDK as fsl_dcp. 

If you'd like to add them to an existing project you may by selecting the title of your project. Right Click and find the SDK Management Option -> Then click on Manage SDK Components. Here a screen will open select drivers and find DCP.

Then click ok and these will be added to your project. 

Please let me know if you have additional questions.

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos