cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon missing from Amazon FreeRTOS

hacksome
Contributor I

Hi

I am working with RT1050 evk. It says in all the marketing that RT1050 SDK comes with "Amazon" freeRTOS. however, all I see is the basic freeRTOS. The other libraries like, wifi, OTA, secure_sockets, crypto, mqtt, that are part and parcel of amazon version,  seem to be missing!

Can you confirm if there is a fully ported version of the Amazon Version of freeRTOS and where can I find it? I did click on the Amazon FreeRtos checkbox when downloading the SDK.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Reply

CarlosCasillas
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Taimur,

You could refer to the “Getting Started with MCUXpresso SDK and FreeRTOS OS” from SDK documentation package, where is mentioned that MCUXpresso SDK provides FreeRTOS OS version 9.0.0. Detail information about the distribution can befound on www.freertos.org. (see attached document).

Hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards!
/Carlos
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos