Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OS ABSTRACTION LAYER TIMER

aswinpraj_1989
Contributor III

qn9080-001-m17‌ wirelessuart‌ periodictimer   nxf53124

Hi Devs,

Sorry for my bad English

I've been trying to get some data from the qn9080 and send it through wireless uart. But in the sample program minimum timer interval i can give to acquire data is 15ms. But I'm looking for data acquisition for the time interval of@ 2ms. Then i tried creating another task in fsl-os-abstraction layer with which i also need to introduce a timer to the task. Which i'm unable to do so.

I went through the framework manual and came to know that there are some function for my use which was unavailable in my qn908 sdk which are

osaTimerId_t OSA_EXT_TimerCreate (osaTimerDef_t *timer_def, osaTimer_t type, void *argument);

osaStatus_t OSA_EXT_TimerStart (osaTimerId_t timer_id, uint32_t millisec);

Can anyone help me to find the declaration of the above functions or any alternative to introduce timer to the os-abstraction layer?

I'm using bareMetal project for Wireless Uart

A big thanks in Advance!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

Sebastian_Del_Rio
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Aswin, I hope you're doing well!

To set up timers in the connectivity stack, you can use the Timers Manager APIs included in the connectivity framework. The Wireless UART example itself uses some low power timers from this API by calling the TMR_StartLowPowerTimer function in the wireless_uart.c source file.

Could you please take a look at this Connectivity Framework component to see if it helps you?

There's more information about it in the Connectivity Framework reference manual, in the following path of the SDK:

<…\SDK_2.2.2_QN908XCDK\docs\wireless\Common\Connectivity Framework Reference Manual.pdf>

Please let me know if you need any more information.

Take care, best regards,

Sebastian