How do I toggle visibility of an AppWizard text object from code?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I toggle visibility of an AppWizard text object from code?

joshsewnath
Contributor I

Hello,

How do I toggle visibility of an AppWizard text object from code without using AppWizard "interactions"?

Also side note: I've noticed when I use a large amount of "interactions" in AppWizard, some "interactions" disappear when saving or exporting (this issue is reproducible, I will be able to send the project file). One of these interactions involves an AppWizard text object that I need to set the visibility of. Therefore I am trying to accomplish this through code rather than using APPW_SetVarData() for an "interaction".

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello ,

Could you please tell us which chip and software do you use, then we can refer to your

issue give support, thanks!

Regards,

Alice

0 Kudos

joshsewnath
Contributor I

Hey Alice,

Here is some information I've gotten from a colleauge:

Which display driver are you using?

Currently ILI9341 (320 x 240).

What is your target device?

Currently NXP Kinetis K2x series MCU (ARM-CortexM4). Target is a custom board design.

Which IDE/compiler are you using?

IAR EWARM at the moment

(also using Visual Studio is simulate AppWizard project on PC)

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Josh,

Hope you are doing well.

I'd recommend to check the user manual for the AppWizard. Here you will find a list of jobs that should be found in the code generated from the GUI. 

From your description, section 7.4.16 may be the job type you are referring to. This turns on, off or toggles the visibility of an object. It may be text object like in your case or different types of objects. 

AppWizard Guide

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos