How can I provide project settings (memory configuration) while building a MCUXpresso through Command Line

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I provide project settings (memory configuration) while building a MCUXpresso through Command Line

dattathreya_adi
Contributor I

Hi,

To build a MCUXpresso project through command line in windows, I am using the .bat file from https://github.com/ErichStyger/mcuoneclipse/tree/master/Examples/MCUXpresso/CmdLineBuild

I am able to build the project.

Now i want to add memory configuration as parameter while building the project.

I MCUXpresso IDE the default setting for MKV56F1M0xxx24 is as below

pastedImage_7.png

I want to change the Program memory setting to as belowpastedImage_6.png

While this is possible in the IDE, I want to provide this setting as a parameter while building the project through command line, which in my case is a batch file. Is it possible to do so??

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

converse
Senior Contributor V

It is not possible to do this from the command line. if you want a different memory configuration you have to change your project, or have 2 projects

0 Kudos

dattathreya_adi
Contributor I

Thank you for the Reply.

If I create two Projects, when I do a change i source code, i need to replicate the same for other project as well.

So, is there an option that i change the memory configuration of a project without using the MCUXpresso IDE. I mean, what are the files that store the project settings, mainly memory configuration.

By this, i can use a script to trigger two builds. Before triggering the second build, the script shall modify the project setting or configuration file for new memory configuration.

0 Kudos

ErichStyger
Senior Contributor V

Hi Adithya Y D,

have a look at the .cproject file: here all the options and settings for the compiler/linker/etc are stored.

dattathreya_adi
Contributor I

That helped...

Thanks a lot.

0 Kudos