Downloading is so slowly

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downloading is so slowly

adamdu
Contributor II

I download files from other websites fast. The problem comes.

When I visited https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/ to build SDK_2.1_MKL27Z256xxx4.zip. Then click "download"button, the download speed is low.Sometimes, the brower reported "download is failed".

I work in China now. Give me a sloution please.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adam,

Yes, it really need to wait for a few minutes . While it can download successful,

I just download one to test .

pastedImage_1.png

Please try again , if still can now download it , you can share me the configuration view about the Host, IDE  and the Middieware, then  is downlaod it and send to you .

pastedImage_1.png

Hope it helps

Alice

0 Kudos

adamdu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

Thank you for your reply.

I have tried many times,but it stilled failed. I hope you can download it and email  to adamdo001@163.com

I need your help.

B0QM.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Adam,

The folder is so big , so i separated some folder to send you through emails,

please check .

Hope it helps

Have a great day,
Alice Yang

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

adamdu
Contributor II

Hello Alice,

I have received your relpy.But there is not any attachment in your email. The size of your email is 11.8K

Where is your attachment?

RTX截图未命名Alice.png

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Adam,

Yes, i had planned to send it through Community , while it so big , so i have send you by email .

BR

Alice

0 Kudos