cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppWizard creating new projects issue

iambenson0604
Contributor I

Hi,

I am following this post: https://community.nxp.com/t5/MCUXpresso-General-Knowledge/AppWizard-Creating-a-new-project-and-addin... on adding my AppWizard project into my MCUXpresso IDE. The dev board I am using is FRDM-K22F.

There was no BSP for me to select, so I added the GUI library manually as explained in the article. Also, there is no emwin_serial_terminal example available for my dev board SDK, so I used emwin_gui_demo which is the only available emwin example.

I followed all the steps in modifying MCUxpresso project settings as explained, except having only simulation folder to edit in step 3-5.

In step 11, I also did not have the paths for the target folder included because the only folder there is the manually added GUI_Lib folder.

For modifying the project source section, since I am not using the same example, I commented out all the code after PRINTF("GUI demo start.\r\n"); and added MainTask(); after that.

The error I received is shown as below:

C:\Users\iambe\Documents\MCUXpressoIDE_11.3.0_5222\workspace\frdmk22f_emwin_test_emwin_gui_demo\frdmk22f_emwin_gui_test_AppWizard\Target\GUI_Lib/GUI_ConfDefaults.h:30:10: fatal error: GUIConf.h: No such file or directory

30 | #include "GUIConf.h"
| ^~~~~~~~~~~

compilation terminated.

Is there any way to obtain the GUIConf.h file somewhere to add in?

Regards,

Benson Liu

0 Kudos
1 Reply

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Benson,

You can find GUIConf.h file in the path below.

SDK installation path\middleware\emwin\emWin_Config\GUIConf.h 

Best regards,

Felipe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note:

- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored. Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

0 Kudos