Contributor I

有mcuxpresso ide 支持rt-thread的方法吗?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

About your question 

Is there a way for mcuxpresso ide to support rt-thread?

For the processor that you are going to use you will need to make sure that its Hardware Abstraction Layer,  fits the RTOS.  That includes the SVCALL, the PendSV, and Systick handlers. Currently, there is no integration with the RT-Thread RTOS  and MCUxpresso and NXP devices, the implementation is left to the customer. 

Best regards, Diego 

Have a great day,
Diego

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

zhuijun
Contributor I

The target cpu is LPC54114,can you give me some advices,for rt-thread os,  which file of it must be modified ,and is there any help document?

Thank you !

0 Kudos

diego_charles
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, zhuijun@hotmail.com

Unfortunately, I am not experienced with the RT-Thread and currently, NXP does not provide guidelines to port an RTOS like RT-Thread. 

However, NXP offers the Amazon  FreeRTOS ( which MCUxpresso has integrated support) and the SDK device drivers that the FreeRTOS implement for the  LPC54xx. You can take this in order to have a reference to port  RT-Thread. 

Best regards, Diego 

0 Kudos

alex_yang
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

NXP 目前已经支持LPC5500全系列到RT-Thread 最新版本上了,目前只支持IAR 和 Keil

0 Kudos