Is there an automatically generated menu for GPIO settings required by Zephyr OS in MCUXpresso?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an automatically generated menu for GPIO settings required by Zephyr OS in MCUXpresso?

kenneth_seo
Contributor I

Dear All,

Is there an automatically generated menu for GPIO settings required by Zephyr OS in MCUXpresso?Currently, the MCU's peripheral pins and I/O are defined through MCUXpresso.
I want to apply Zephyr OS here.
Is there a menu that automatically creates the device tree file necessary for Zephyr OS in MCUXpresso?Currently, the automatically generated pin_mux.c/ pin_mux.h files are different from the format required by Zephyr OS.

Thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
2 Replies

brendonslade
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi Kenneth,

Jennie is right to direct you to the Zephyr forums for support in general ... but I can let you know that we are working on many things to support Zephyr developers with our MCUXpresso tools, and these will start to appear in the first half of 2023. The first of these is better support for Zephyr Pin Control.

Best regards,

Brendon

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi kenneth_seo 

MCUXpresso supports Azure RTOS and FreeRTOS.

Zephyr is not supported now.

NXP’s support team actively monitors the Zephyr GitHub Discussions and Issues for any new support requests posted there. NXP will work to help with those topics that are related to NXP’s platforms. To help the NXP support team, please consider these guidelines:

• If the support request is a question, or if unsure the symptoms/behavior is an Issue, please create a Discussion. The GitHub Discussions has a category for Q&A.
  • If the support request is clearly an Issue, and repository code needs to be updated to address the Issue, create a new Issue in GitHub.

Have a nice day,

Jun Zhang

0 Kudos