Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Config tool cannot generate same SDK file

Jump to solution
mastupristi
Senior Contributor I

Hello,

I have Config Tool 13.1 both stand alone and integrated into MCUXpresso IDE 11.7.1

I found some examples in SDK 2.13.1 for MIMXRT1170-EVKB. I am particularly interested in clock_config.c file because I'm going to use the external PMIC on my custom board.

For example the clock_config.c file in the hello_world_cm7 example is

original.png

suppose I have to change some clock, the generated code is missing the ifdef SKIP_DCDC_CONFIGURATION block entirely:

modified.png

How can I "convince" config tool to generate that block?
If there is no way, to me this is also a pretty serious bug.

best regards

Max

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We have reproduced the problem. Unfortunately, the lines you mention were added into the file manually within the SDK examples so after the clock initialization is regenerated, the lines disappear. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will fix the issue and prepare a hotfix for you. As a temporary workaround, you can modify the file by adding the missing lines manually and then disable updating the clock_config file.in the Update code dialog by unchecking the checkbox for clock_config.c

Petr_H_0-1681482792380.png

regards

Petr Hradsky

Config Tools Team

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Petr_H
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

We have reproduced the problem. Unfortunately, the lines you mention were added into the file manually within the SDK examples so after the clock initialization is regenerated, the lines disappear. 

We are sorry for the inconvenience. We will fix the issue and prepare a hotfix for you. As a temporary workaround, you can modify the file by adding the missing lines manually and then disable updating the clock_config file.in the Update code dialog by unchecking the checkbox for clock_config.c

Petr_H_0-1681482792380.png

regards

Petr Hradsky

Config Tools Team

0 Kudos