How can I build and deploy NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_1.2.0 for KS22 package (REV 1.2.0_KS22_1.0.0)  bootloader for K22F device

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I build and deploy NXP_Kinetis_Bootloader_1.2.0 for KS22 package (REV 1.2.0_KS22_1.0.0)  bootloader for K22F device

swapnilpendhare
Contributor III

Hi,

I want to compile and customize KBOOt for K22f.

First of all, I need to know process to build it on IAR platform. This package contains Flashloader, flashloader_loader, Maps_bootloader. how different are these. I think we need flash resident bootloader, which one of these are flash resident bootloader.

While customizing the bootloader as per my requirements, can I utilize platform library available in KSDK of k22f family.

Thanks,

Swapnil Pendhare

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Reply

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Swapnil,

I think you'd better to use the KBOOT v2.0 which contains the bootloader demo for the K22, so you can use the demo directly without adapting the REV 1.2.0_KS22_1.0.0.

KBOOT V2.0:

Kinetis Bootloader|NXP 
Have a great day,
Ping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------