cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEC Engine and TZASC

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Hi everyone,

I have a question about using the SEC Engine of my LS1021ATWR board with TZASC enabled: I'm trying to achieve secure boot with TZASC enabled, so the SEC Engine needs to access memory defined as Secure Only (from withing u-boot which is in the secure world).

My current attempts at correctly configuring the SEC for this scenario have failed. Since the SEC documentation is under NDA, what would be the right way to ask for help on this subject, and what information should I provide ?

Best,

Vincent

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello,

Please create a Support Case:

How to submit a new question for NXP Support

Be aware that to give you remote support through a Support Case, we will still need the confirmation of a Freescale employee that the NDA is in place. If you want to go this route, the next steps will be: If you have already signed an NDA agreement for this product, please mention the name of  a Freescale person that can confirm this in the Support Case problem description. If you have not signed an agreement, please contact your local Freescale Distributor Salesperson or FAE for assistance. For a listing of our distributors, refer to: http://www.freescale.com/webapp/sps/site/overview.jsp?code=DISTRIBUTORS

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

vsiles
Senior Contributor I

Thank you very much, I'll do that.

Best,

Vincent

0 Kudos