Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Realtime Edge Yoto - Bitbake error

Jump to solution
Chanh
Contributor III

Hi all

I am trying to build Realtime Edge Yoto with baremetal for LS1046RDB board, I encouter the below error for bitbake command: 

$ bitbake nxp-image-real-time-edge
ERROR: Unable to start bitbake server (None)
ERROR: Server log for this session (/mnt/d/Working/LS1046ARDB/RTEdgeYoto/yocto-real-time-edge-2.2/bld-ls1046a/bitbake-cookerdaemon.log):
30809 16:38:10.533401 --- Starting bitbake server pid 30809 at 2022-06-01 16:38:10.533379 ---
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/mnt/d/Working/LS1046ARDB/RTEdgeYoto/yocto-real-time-edge-2.2/sources/poky/bitbake/bin/bitbake-server", line 53, in <module>
    bb.server.process.execServer(lockfd, readypipeinfd, lockname, sockname, timeout, xmlrpcinterface)
  File "/mnt/d/Working/LS1046ARDB/RTEdgeYoto/yocto-real-time-edge-2.2/sources/poky/bitbake/lib/bb/server/process.py", line 538, in execServer
    sock.bind(os.path.basename(sockname))
OSError: [Errno 95] Operation not supported

May I know how to resolve it? Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Chanh
Contributor III

Hi all, just for information, the above issue happens on the WSL2 environment. I have tried Ubuntu on Virtual Box as suggested by NXP colleague and it works fine. Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
raje_embd13
Contributor I

Hi Chanh,
Can you share me the solution clearly what you tried and how it resolved. Here I am not understood What you tried. If any reference is there share ne 

Thanks,

Rajendra

0 Kudos
Chanh
Contributor III

Hi Rajendra,

I encountered the issue when trying with WSL2, but if I install Linux environment using VirtualBox, there is no issue, so I stick to that environment.

Thanks.

Chanh

0 Kudos
Chanh
Contributor III

Hi all, just for information, the above issue happens on the WSL2 environment. I have tried Ubuntu on Virtual Box as suggested by NXP colleague and it works fine. Thanks.

0 Kudos