QOS for eTSEC, WIFI and LTE traffic

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QOS for eTSEC, WIFI and LTE traffic

khushboosharma
Contributor I

We are working on LS1021A-IOT board and it is mandatory to be used, as we know DPAA is not suppported on this.

We are integrating WIFI module to access wifi network and Telit 920 chip for LTE network access. But we want to prioritize the eTSEC traffic over WIFI and LTE traffic.

Is there any way to mark Ethernet (eTSEC) traffic as high priority as compared to any other traffic coming on WIFI or LTE interface or any other IP interface?

So that traffic on Ethernet interface is always handled with Highest Priority by processor?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

khushboosharma
Contributor I

Hi,

Thanks.

So apart from generic linux traffic control and QOS mechanism, is there no any other way to provide eTSEC traffic high priority using ASF/eTSEC on LS1021A-IOT?

0 Kudos

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

There was a discussion not long ago in this forum, where I shared all ideas I have :

Configuring and using eTSEC and ASF

Platon

0 Kudos

bpe
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Study documents at the links below for Linux generic traffic control and QoS mechanisms:

Traffic Control HOWTO

Linux Advanced Routing & Traffic Control HOWTO

Have a great day,
Platon

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos