Plug-in com.ctr.dsfdebug was unable to load class com.ctr.dsfdebug.peripherial.view.PeripherialView

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plug-in com.ctr.dsfdebug was unable to load class com.ctr.dsfdebug.peripherial.view.PeripherialView

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by martinho on Fri Nov 07 01:50:40 MST 2014
After updating LPCXpresso i got this error. This is on a "old" Dell with Windows Vista 32Bit. I have LPCXpresso installed on other PC's without any problem. Can Some one tell me what i can do?

best regards

Martin
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by martinho on Fri Nov 07 04:29:18 MST 2014
I have found the problem!

Looking in the .log file i noticed that there are problems writing inside C:\nxp\LPCXpresso_7.5.0_254 so I check the Access right, for some (to me unknown) reason "Users" didn't had Modification rights!
Adding modification to the Users right's resolved the problem.

regards

Martin
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by martinho on Fri Nov 07 04:08:13 MST 2014
Thanks for the fast answer. I have updated from 7.4.0 to 7.5.0. I have already tried to uninstall the 7.5.0 version and install it new, but without any success. the Workspace is new.

Attached You fine the crop and the .log file (zip to reduce size)

Regards

Martin
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by lpcxpresso-support on Fri Nov 07 03:25:47 MST 2014
Can you confirm what version of LPCXpresso you were using, and which you have upgraded too - 7.5.0 ?

In addition, did you create a new workspace when you upgraded or are you using your old workspace?
http://www.lpcware.com/content/faq/lpcxpresso/migrating-existing-projects

If not can you create a new workspace, and see if you see the same issue?

Can you also post a legible screenshot of each of the views with the errors (if you crop out the rest of your screen before posting, I imagine that should work).

Can you also post the .log file that you will find in <workspace>\.metadata folder?

Regards,
LPCXpresso Support
0 Kudos