cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debbuging problem while change boards

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Marco.Haeuser on Tue Sep 06 09:12:44 MST 2011
Hi everone,

i've a little problem.
I started to play arround with  a lpc1114 on the xpresso board and at first tried to get an 12 Mhz Clkout at the clkout Pin, all this under the blinky-example.

After some testing this worked very fine on the lpc1114.
Today i would have lieked to test the same program on the lpc11c24(just arrived on a xpresso evaluation board) caus we will need some CAN-support on our target application later on...

Anyway i take the lpc11c24 example set an importet it exactly like the first on and changed it in the same way for the clkout (no miracles;)). I've renamed the old blinky project to blinky-1114 within the explorer while the xpresso software was ofline. After doing my changes the software told me:

"2 debug configurations found in blinky. Select configuration to use."

But there is only one axf file in this direction and in addition nevermind wich axf i choose he always gave me the folowing fail-code:

"No emulator or board available.
This could be because it is unpowered, unconnected or already in use"

I hope someone can help me, cause i tried around for several hours but i can't solve the problem.

Software restart, shifting the old blinky example away and stuff like that didn't work anyway. Perhabs usefull to know: there are now warnings or errors reportet while building the project.

Thanks for help
0 Kudos
3 Replies

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by CodeRedSupport on Wed Sep 07 02:40:24 MST 2011
Suggest you look at:

http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/CopyingExampleProjects
http://support.code-red-tech.com/CodeRedWiki/ImportExport

Regards,
CodeRedSupport
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Marco.Haeuser on Wed Sep 07 01:16:48 MST 2011
ok,

thanks vor fast reply,:)
I thougth the software would be more tolerant...:mad:

I will try it and give response.

Thanks
0 Kudos

lpcware
NXP Employee
NXP Employee
Content originally posted in LPCWare by Ex-Zero on Tue Sep 06 10:43:14 MST 2011

Quote:

I've renamed ... within the explorer while the xpresso software was ofline.

Don't do that :eek:
If you want to copy, delete or rename projects in your workspace, use your Project Explorer within Eclipse.

So make a backup of your projects somewhere else, delete them in Project Explorer and import / rename them again.
That's the only way to avoid workspace confusion :)
0 Kudos