キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
表示  限定  | 次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

PNEV512B not found with LPCXpresso

622件の閲覧回数
louis____
Contributor I

I have a PNEV512B with a LPCXpresso LPC1769development board which I'm using to try out the PN512 device. I've been following the AN11308 guide on this. I've now got LPCXpresso building code ready for release. Prior to this I had to follow the .dll Cygwin issue fix here. The code I'm building is SW2979

The issue is that Redlink cannot see my device. In Device Manger it comes up as a comport only and does not come up as a "USB Device with DFU Capabilities". I've tried updating drivers from all over the NXP site but haven't passed this point. 

This is the error I'm getting in LPCXpresso:

[Started server]
[Connected on port 3025]
redlink>ProbeList
No probes found
redlink>ProbeList
No probes found
redlink>ProbeStatus
redlink>quit
[Closed]

I've also tried using MCUXpresso but am getting build issues of files missing.

I've spent more than a day working on this when I thought that because I had the OTS hardware I'd be up and running in no time. 

0 件の賞賛
返信
8 返答(返信)

437件の閲覧回数
louis____
Contributor I
Hello, can anyone help me?
0 件の賞賛
返信

403件の閲覧回数
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

Sorry for asking once again but, could you please clarify that you have already installed the SDK available in the PN512 site? The file name is: AN10664_1_NFC_FRI_SDK_206810
In case you followed the instructions of the Application note and, the issue is still persistent, please let me know.

Some screen shots and an output log will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 件の賞賛
返信

323件の閲覧回数
louis____
Contributor I
Hi Fabian, I'll try this when I get some time. I unfortunately I had to move onto another NFC solution because I wasn't getting anywhere.
0 件の賞賛
返信

565件の閲覧回数
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello, my name is Fabian, I've been assigned to support your case.

Thank you for your interest in our products

First I have to mention that we don't fully recommend PN512 IC for new designs. We do have a version for the NFC Reader Library available in the following link: https://www.nxp.com/design/design-center/development-boards-and-designs/nfc-reader-library-software-...

Please go to Downloads section and, click on the Download Button.

Keep in mind that the latest update for PN512 is from 2016 but, it is built for working with the LPC1769 board.

Still, please explore the possibility of using one of our latest ICs: https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/nfc-hf/nfc-readers:NFC-READER

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 件の賞賛
返信

544件の閲覧回数
louis____
Contributor I

HI Fabian,

Good to know on the NRND of the PN512. It's a shame to hear because the PN512 doesn't say this and neither does any of the documentation. I have therefore wasted about 2.5 days of work in this case. 

Do you have any suggestions regarding the error I've raised in the support ticket please? I'm yet to get support to fix the issue I posted. I've got the PNEV512 and LPC1769 hardware, the LPCXpresso v8.2.2_650 IDE, the SW2979 firmware and I'm following the AN11308. See error in ticket.

Thanks, Louis

0 件の賞賛
返信

594件の閲覧回数
ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello louis____ 

This AN uses demo with LPCXprsso IDE. Thus to avoid confusing, I would suggest you working on the same enviroment. Here is LPCXpresso IDE download. please try and see how it works.

https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/arm-microcontrollers/general-purpose-mc...

Best Regards,

Jun Zhang

0 件の賞賛
返信

589件の閲覧回数
louis____
Contributor I
Hi Jun,
All of the information I gave was with the LPCXpresso as stated above. Do the logs indicate a driver issue?
0 件の賞賛
返信

519件の閲覧回数
Fabian_R
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello sir,

At this point it is difficult to determine what could cause the issue with the connection. Please take a look at the PN512 site: https://www.nxp.com/products/rfid-nfc/nfc-hf/nfc-readers/standard-nfc-frontend:PN512

In the Documentation section, please expand it and, locate: AN10664_1_NFC_FRI_SDK_206810

This is an executable and, has an application note, it may fix the driver issue.

Best Regards,
Fabian
0 件の賞賛
返信