cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reflash touch solution firmware

doberstein
Contributor I

Hallo,

Ich habe ein paar LPCXpresso824-MAX Boards und möchte sie auf möglichst einfache Weise testen (ohne selbst Code schreiben zu müssen). Das erste Board scheint ein Blinky vorinstalliert zu haben. Die zweite hat die Touch Solution Expansion. Leider passiert hier nichts beim Einstecken des USB . Ich habe über eine vorinstallierte Demo-Firmware gelesen die dann theoretisch anfangen sollte zu laufen. Da das Board bereits gebraucht ist bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob das Board kaputt ist oder nur mit etwas anderem geflashed wurde.

Die Idee ist also:

- sich die Firmware für beide holen, blinky und die Touch-Demo.

- Blinky auf beiden Boards ausprobieren um sicherzustellen, dass sie funktionieren

- die Touch-Demo auf beiden testen um sicherzustellen, dass das Touch-Board funktioniert.

Aber wo bekommt man den Code? Also die fertigen Binärdateien. Die Boards werden als Massenspeicher identifiziert. Also gehe ich davon aus, dass ich die Binärdatei einfach rein ziehen kann. Aber ich kann sie nicht im Netz finden. Vielleicht ist es einfach zu spät und ich bin müde. Oder hat jemand die Dateien und möchte sie hier hochladen?.

Hoffe auf etwas Hilfe. Vielleicht stelle ich mir das auch nur zu einfach vor?

Grüße, Lukas

PS: habe das Board mit dem Blinky nochmal ausprobiert und jetzt scheint es so, als ob dieses auch nicht mehr funktioniert. Wie robust sind diese Boards gegen berühren? Ich bin an Arduinos gewöhnt, die man ja quasi selbst im laufenden Betrieb überall anfassen darf.

0 Kudos
3 Replies

doberstein
Contributor I

Yea, at the first moment i had written everything in english. Than i realized the menus being in german. So i rewrote  the post :smileygrin:

I have 2 LPCExpresso824-MAX (OM13071) boards lying around here. And one expansion board with the touch solution - red PCB with capacitive touch buttons and a small LCD. I never used them, but brought them second hand. So i'm not sure what programs they have flashed if they have been flashed at all.

I rad about a demo firmware (like a blinky program for the standalone boards and some touch demo program on the one with the expansion). The one also started do do some blinking with the RGB led first. Later i touched it and now it's not doing anything except been registered as a mass storage by the pc. The one with the buttons didn't do anything from the beginning except being registered as a storage device, too.

I was hopping to be able to "program" them just by drag and drop some binary files to the storage device they appears as on the pc and then reboot them (rest button or re power). I also hoped to find the demo firmware on the NXP website somewhere but wasn't able to do so (especially the touch program would require some time to write an own one i guess).

- So does anybody have these programs or knows where to find them? I just want to make sure the board's work before i give them away as an present.

- Or are they just horrible sensitive to touching the pins and both are already burned? (I'm used to the robustness of arduinos)

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Lukas Doberstein
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
The LPC824 doesn't support the USB ISP mode, so you can't program the LPC824 via dragging the binary file, I consider the 'disk' exists as holding the Target Reset pushbutton SW1while powering up or resetting will put the LPC11U35 in ISP USB MSC mode for the firmware update.
The LPCOpen platform allows users to quickly and easily utilize NXP's extensive array of
microcontroller software libraries to create and develop multifunctional products.
NXP provides the SDK and LPCopen library for customers to develop the LPC series MCU, you can go the following link to download them.
1) https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/lpc-developer-resources-/...
2) https://www.nxp.com/support/developer-resources/software-development-tools/mcuxpresso-software-and-t....

And in the https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10830.pdf , it illustrates how to develop the OM13071 board, please refer to it for details.

https://www.nxp.com/docs/en/user-guide/UM10830.pdf 

Hope it helps.
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can describe the question in English, thanks for your understanding.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos