cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lpc832 PWM on multiple pins simultaneously

Jump to solution
aaronm
Contributor III

Hi, I'm working with an LPC832 by itself on a custom board - it's not an evaluation kit; SDK version 2.13.0 from 1/18/23 - and I can't get more than one PWM signal to work at a time.  The one pin that does work works fine and as expected, but the two other pins I want to run PWM on don't send a signal: I'm using an oscilloscope to watch for them on the output pins.  All three are configured the same way.

I see in the Pins page, Peripherals panel the following section - see image - and now I'm wondering if only one PWM signal is allowed at a time.  Is that what is meant by "routable to 16 pins, 1 signal" in the attached image?  If not, how do I get more than one PWM signal simultaneously?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
aaronm
Contributor III

Never mind.  I figured it out: I had too many "states" defined - bottom of the SCT peripheral configuration page - and those conditions were never reached.  I removed states "1" and "2" and combined all PWM Signals in state 0.  It now works as expected.  I'll be the first to admit I'm just poking around, here, and don't really know what I'm doing.  But at least it's now working.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 1.28.49 AM.png

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
aaronm
Contributor III

Never mind.  I figured it out: I had too many "states" defined - bottom of the SCT peripheral configuration page - and those conditions were never reached.  I removed states "1" and "2" and combined all PWM Signals in state 0.  It now works as expected.  I'll be the first to admit I'm just poking around, here, and don't really know what I'm doing.  But at least it's now working.

Screenshot 2023-03-08 at 1.28.49 AM.png

0 Kudos