invalid rom table

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

invalid rom table

rodriguesnuno97
Contributor I

After solving a series of errors communicating with the LPC824M201JHI33 in Keil´s uVision5.25 IDE the error invalid Rom table started occuring, even though the board responds to code sent before the first occurrence of said error and none of the solutions we found worked.

Everytime we try to download to flash the error shows up, we´re using the CMSIS-DAP debugger more specifically LPC-LINK2 CMSIS-DAP V5.182 and we´ve tried changing the debug settings to no avail.

please help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies

rodriguesnuno97
Contributor I

Captura de Ecrã (7).pngCaptura de Ecrã (8).png

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi Nuno Rodrigues,

Thanks for your reply.

Maybe this thread helps: cortex m error invalid rom table
Have a great day,
TIC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

rodriguesnuno97
Contributor I

Unfortunately I am not able to explain to you how I got to this error but I copied the project folder to a flash drive to create a backup and then when I tried to load to flash said backup, the error showed up.

My debugger settings are Port:SW ; Max Clock:1Mhz ; Connect:with Pre-reset ; Reset:HW Reset

with reset after connect, cache code, cache memory ticked.

0 Kudos

jeremyzhou
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi  Nuno Rodrigues,
Thank you for your interest in NXP Semiconductor products and for the opportunity to serve you.
I was wondering if you can introduce the steps to replicate the error and share the screenshot of this error.
It helps me to figure it out.
Have a great day,
TIC

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos