Web server data transfer

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web server data transfer

Sooooooh
Contributor I

Hi everyone. I am relative new using NXP microcontrollers and also in web server.
I used the microcontrollers in FreeRTOS and the HTTP protocol for my web server.
My html page are transformed in fsdata.c file before compilation with an makefsdata executable.

The idea is that when the user logs onto the web page the internal data is retrieved and displayed on it, some data will be editable and sent back for modification.
About the last idea, I already de that using GET method to send datas and POST method to udpate my product, it works.
But my problem is for the first idea about recover datas from my product to the web page.
Have you an idea for how to do it ?

Thank you in advance,

Best Regards,

Sooooooh

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

FelipeGarcia
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

I recommend you to check our SDK examples that we provide for lwIP TCP/IP stack. For example, for K64F MCU we have an HTTP server example that demonstrates an HTTPServer on the lwIP TCP/IP stack with bare metal SDK or FreeRTOS. In the example the user uses an Internet browser to send a request for connection and the board acts as an HTTP server and sends a Web page back to the PC. Maybe you can use this examples as base for your project.

Regards,

Felipe

0 Kudos

Sooooooh
Contributor I

Hi,

Thank you for your answer. Indeed I have already find how to send back a web page, but not how to send datas with. I will see if I could find it in this example.

Regards,

Sooooooh

0 Kudos