Using LPC804 SPI SBL with MCUXpresso

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using LPC804 SPI SBL with MCUXpresso

lennartpt
Contributor I

I'm trying to use the SBL for LPC804 from AN12378 with MCUXpresso, however I'm not quite sure whether I only have to somehow import the Keil Project into MCUXpresso (and somehow adapt some things),or whether I miss something.

Is there a way to get a precompiled version of the SBL? The project includes some for the SBL_APP but no binaries for the Bootloader itself.

Thanks

Lennart

0 Kudos
3 Replies

lennartpt
Contributor I

Thanks for the reply. I was now able, to get most of it to work, except for a IAR_Redirect.c file which does want to include a yfuns.h?. But the Assembly files (Keil_startup.s, IAR_cstartup_M.s) also don't work. I only get a lot of errors. ("Error: bad instruction 'module ?startup'" etc.).

Am I missing something? Do I need to use some special compiler or so?

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello,

About the startup files, you can check a demo under MCUXpresso IDE project.

Or if you create a new project on mcuxpresso IDE, the startup.c file will exist by default. 

BR

Alice

0 Kudos

Alice_Yang
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello Lennart,

1) About porting project from keil to MCUXpresso IDE, you only can create a new project on mcuxpresso IDE, then copy&paste the code into it , compile still to there is no error.

2) About the bootloader binaries, I can try to compile on my side, then send it to you if you need, while I think it is not convenient, because maybe you need change something refer to your requirement, also debug.

BR

Alice

0 Kudos