cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USBHostLite and Fat32

Jump to solution
belmontbob59
Contributor IV

USBHostLite natively supports Fat16. I found the below page referring to changes to be made to USBHostLite in order to support Fat32. However the link to Martin THOMAS's web page for Fat32 LPC17xx port is no longer accessible. Could anyone provide me with the files from Martin's port to support Fat32? Thank you.

Useful links for configuring USBHostLite for FAT32 file system - Keil forum - Software Tools - Arm C... 

Labels (7)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bob,

Hope you are doing well.

The LPCOpen for the LPC1769 & LPC1788 has a USB host mass storage example that has fat32 option. You can refer to this for your application.In addition, I found some links that may help you as a reference from other customers who have also worked with this.

FAT library EFSL and FatFs port on NXP LPC1700

LPC1769 USB and FAT32 

Unfortunately, we don't have files from a different webpage, hopefully someone else that sees your post might.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Bob,

Hope you are doing well.

The LPCOpen for the LPC1769 & LPC1788 has a USB host mass storage example that has fat32 option. You can refer to this for your application.In addition, I found some links that may help you as a reference from other customers who have also worked with this.

FAT library EFSL and FatFs port on NXP LPC1700

LPC1769 USB and FAT32 

Unfortunately, we don't have files from a different webpage, hopefully someone else that sees your post might.

Best Regards,

Sabina

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

0 Kudos
belmontbob59
Contributor IV

Thank you!

0 Kudos