These Embedded Artist drivers for EPD is useless?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

These Embedded Artist drivers for EPD is useless?

ashokfair
Contributor IV

Helo NXP / Embeddedartist

Im looking for EPD example code for  mini-iot-baseboard:OM40008, the once resource found here GitHub - embeddedartists/54018_iot: MCUXpresso Projects for IoT Mini Prototype Board (OM4008) with L...  , which is useless and waste of time in looking that.

Learn from others E-Paper display 1,54" 200x200 dots  how to provide support and drivers for any microcontrollers

Don't show the arduino examples to me, im not kid to use those stupid API's. I need proper "C Language" driver for

any LPC MCU's.

Thanks

Ashok r

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ashokfair
Contributor IV

Hi Sabina,

Sorry to say this, not happy with these example codes... directing to Embedded Artist github. we need example from SDK or nxp github. if you look at 54018_iot/LPC54018_IoT_Base/Pervasive_EPD_BoosterPack2 at master · embeddedartists/54018_iot · GitHu... , nothing going to get. i don't understand why your providing cpp files.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hope you are well. These are the examples that are available, I do not have information as to why the designer used both C and C++. You can import the above examples to MCUXpresso, this will allow you to further develop your application and implement other drivers that you need from our SDK. I apologize if this causes an inconvenience to your application.

For our SDK for other general drivers and examples please download the appropriate SDK from https://mcuxpresso.nxp.com/en/select .

Best Regards,

Sabina

0 Kudos

Sabina_Bruce
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hello Ashok,

Hope you are doing well.

For this evaluation board, the GIT page you are referencing is what is available. In addition the Embedded Artist's User Guide makes reference to the E-paper display used as well as the description of the code provided in the Git page.
These are reference examples that should be modified to fit your needs and is in C and C++. We do not provide Arduino code.

Best Regards,

Sabina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

0 Kudos