Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPIFI-NXP-MICROCONTROLLERS: LPC SPIFI Peripheral - Cypress S25FL064LABNFI013

Jump to solution
danielgull
Contributor IV

Hi, I am using the LPC SPIFI Peripheral Library:

MCUXpressoIDE_11.2.0_4120\ide\Examples\Flashdrivers\NXP\LPC5460x\LPC5460x_lpcspifilib_driver.zip\LPC5460x_SPIFIdriver_Generic\lpcspifilib

Will there be any updates to this library to add new devices?

Will NXP add the SPIF device "Cypress S25FL064LABNFI013" to this library?

If yes, when will this update be available?

Many Thanks

Dani

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @danielgull,

Until now there's is no news about this device being added to the library but you can modify the library add the support for new devices. In the following presentation, there is some consideration to modify the SPIFI library.

It looks like this memory support the same serial command structure as the one already added to the library (S25FL-P), I will suggest looking at the commands used by this memory and also look in the SPIFI examples found in the SDK.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Alexis_A
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hello @danielgull,

Until now there's is no news about this device being added to the library but you can modify the library add the support for new devices. In the following presentation, there is some consideration to modify the SPIFI library.

It looks like this memory support the same serial command structure as the one already added to the library (S25FL-P), I will suggest looking at the commands used by this memory and also look in the SPIFI examples found in the SDK.

Best Regards,

Alexis Andalon