SDK 2.6.0 : 54S018M keyboard2mouse standalone project is broken (KEIL)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SDK 2.6.0 : 54S018M keyboard2mouse standalone project is broken (KEIL)

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

I downloaded the latest standalone project (keyboard2mouse_bm) for LPC54S018M-EVK board for KEIL IDE. The project does not longer build correctly If you attempt to build the project your get the following error:

debug\keyboard2mouse_bm.out: error: L6002U: Could not open file ../../../../../../devices/LPC54S018M/arm/keil_lib_power.lib: No such file or directory

This is because the project has a dependency (keil_lib_power.lib) that is pointing outside of the project's directory (../../../../../../devices/LPC54S018M/arm/). This project used to build fine under SDK 2.5.0. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

Hi bob belmont

I just tested sdk2.6.0 54S018M keyboard2mouse project, there is no build error on my side. see attached.

Can you please refer my video and test it again?

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos

belmontbob59
Contributor IV

Jennie, 

You are not testing the STANDALONE version. You are testing the SDK full blown version.The STANDALONE version is broken.

Please go into SDK BUILDER webpage and download the standalone version of the project; then you will see it does not build. I 've attached the STANDALONE version I downloaded from SDK BUILDER

pastedImage_1.png

0 Kudos

ZhangJennie
NXP TechSupport
NXP TechSupport

I just tested standalolne project I reproduce your issue.

this is a path setting error.

I modify the path I can remove the error:

pastedImage_1.png

I will report the issue. Thanks for bringing the problem to our attention.

Have a great day,
Jun Zhang

Note:
- If this post answers your question, please click the "Mark Correct" button. Thank you!

- We are following threads for 7 weeks after the last post, later replies are ignored
Please open a new thread and refer to the closed one, if you have a related question at a later point in time.

0 Kudos