cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RDB1768cmsis_bootloader

alvarolopes
Contributor III

Good morning,

I am trying run RDB1768cmsis_bootloader but my LPCXpresso version (8.0.0) doesn´t run this projetc. Anyone know what version of LPCXpresso I should to use to run this project and where I can find this version of LPCXpresso? Actually I am searching for a secondary bootloader project to use with my aplication.

Regards

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies

soledad
NXP Employee
NXP Employee

Hi,

According with the readme document, below are the requirements for build this project:

Requirements for building bootloader project
--------------------------------------------
The project makes use of code from the following library projects:
- CMSISv2p00_LPC17xx    : for CMSIS 2.00 files relevant to LPC17xx
- RDB1768cmsis2_LCDLib   : for RDB1768 LCD driver files
- RDB1768cmsis2_usbstack : for RDB1768 build of LPCUSB stack

These three library projects must exist in the same workspace in order for the project to successfully build.

Have a great day,
Sol
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: If this post answers your question, please click the Correct Answer button. Thank you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0 Kudos

alvarolopes
Contributor III

Thank you Soledad,

Actually I would like do a bootloader  project using CAN communication,  but I would like too do this using my actual library that is CMSIS_LPC17XX and Drivers_LPC17XX that are newer than CMSISv2p00_LPC17XX. Do you know if is there something bootloader project using these libraries (CMSIS_LPC17XX and Drivers_LPC17XX)?

Regards.

0 Kudos